Kaptajnjet nævnte i kommentarerne til en post længere nede, at Jets skulle have besøg af Kansas State QB Josh Freeman.Det har de haft nu og her er hvad Freeman selv har at sige om hvordan det besøg gik:
"I got up pretty early and put in quite a few hours of studying the playbook and taking notes. The Jet GM and coaches then met me for dinner and then we went back to the football complex and had a chalk talk. It went pretty smoothly. This morning, I met them at the football complex and we headed indoors. Their OC, Brian Schottenheimer put me through a half hour workout where I think he, the other coached, and the GM just wanted to see me in person. After that I thanked them for coming out and we parted ways. I hope they liked me as much as I liked them."
...og lidt mere:
"I just finished up my two day visit with the Jets. I think it went well, but of course they aren’t going to give me any info. It all started Friday after I met with the Rams QB coach Dick Curl. We had a good meetings and I got the Jets book via mail that afternoon. I studied it a lot this weekend because I wasn’t familiar with their type of offense"
...eneste grund til at det sidste udklip er med, er selvfølgelig at jeg finder det afsindigt morsomt at Rams QB Coach hedder Dick Curl...
Etiketter: Dick Curl er et fantastisk navn, Draft, Josh Freeman