Bundgaard: In Green Bay Favre refused to play the role as Aaron Rodgers' mentor. How would you describe Favre and Clemens relationship?
Cimini: I really don't know much about their relationship. Their lockers are on the opposite side of the room, so I never see any interaction. But that doesn't mean they don't schmooze behind the scenes. Kellen always speaks very highly of Brett, so I can only assume they have a good relationship.
Bundgaard: Everybody's talking about the Jets D# against the Raiders running game, but how do you see the Jets offence stacking up against the Raiders D#?
Cimini: If I were the Jets, I'd come out throwing on the Raiders. I mean, look what Brees did last week. He ripped them to shreds. Favre will go after CB DeAngelo Hall, count on it.
Bundgaard: Yesterday you wrote: "Something tells me this game will be a lot closer than people expect". Can you expand on that?
Cimini: Yes, it will be a close game. The Raiders got blown out last week, and very rarely does a team tank it two weeks in a row. Russell plays much better at home than the road, check the stats. I think the Jets will win because they're better in two critical areas - QB and defense. Right now, I'd say, 24-21.
Etiketter: Brett Favre, Oakland Raiders, Rich Cimini, spørgsmål og svar