
Etiketter: Meddelelse
Flere nyheder og artikler
At 24. apr. 2007, 12.36.00, Dwism said…
At 24. apr. 2007, 14.30.00, Unknown said…
At 27. apr. 2007, 22.20.00, Arnie Shaw said…
Although I cannot read your blog it looks like you guys are so high on this TE. Two questions?
1) Did you guys learn your lessons the last time we picked a TE in the first round (Kyle Brady)?
2) How are there Jets fans in Dannishville, or wherever you guys are from? Are you Americans who are overseas?
Go Jets!At 27. apr. 2007, 22.22.00, Arnie Shaw said…
At 27. apr. 2007, 23.45.00, Bundgaard said…
Hi there Unruly Jets Fan!
To answer your questions:
- No, I'm not very high on Olsen... eventhough Olsen is a good old Danish name :-).
I hope we continue to strenghten the lines, so Grubbs would be a good choice in my mind... OG, DT, DE and CB are the positions I hope we will adress this weekend.
I feel comfortable with Tannenbaum and Mangini in charge. They WILL make the right choices... I hope...
To answer your second question: Yes, we are real Danish-people... But you Americans are always welcome :-)At 29. apr. 2007, 18.20.00, Arnie Shaw said…
Bundy, how do you think we did? I never heard of Revis bf the Jets picked him but I found some vids of him and was impressed. He is pretty big and strong and comes with a nice resume. Check out my blog (www.justnyjets.com) to see one of his punt returns in college.
Also, one of our contributing writers just went to Amsterdam last week and had a ball. His pen name is Figgy the Mick. You should make a comment and reference that you are from the Danish blog and I am sure he will become a regular at your site. He actually won't shut up about how much fun he had.
