"He drives me crazy right now. Since the day I got here he's been there every day. I'm not sure how his wife puts up with him." – Heimerdinger om Penningtons utrættelige spørgen til detaljer om Jets nye offence.
"When my mom knows what's coming, something is wrong." – Wayne Chrebet om Paul Hacketts play-calling.
“I wouldn't say I'm haunted by it. I probably recognize more than most that these chances don't come by every year. But it's over, and one team won the Super Bowl, and 31 didn't. That's the way every season ends. We'd like to be the one that wins it this year." – Pete Kendall om nederlaget i divisional play-offs til Pittsburgh Steelers.
“We haven’t had someone like that since Chester [McGlockton]. He is a big man. I mean big, but he is a mentally tough player.” – Herm Edwards om rookie Sione Pouha.
“I do have a soft heart,” – Sione Pouha.
“When he gets the ball in his hands, he can return one all the way,” – Herm Edwards glæder sig til at se rookie Justin Miller returnere kick-offs/punts.